With the coming execution of CRS, tightening of the immigration policy, and more regulations on foreign exchange control for investments, you may be feeling helpless and hopeless.
As a proverb states, turning to any doctor one can find themselves willing to try anything out of desperation when critically ill. The more urgent and complicated the situation becomes, the more you need to calm down for steady investment and calm immigration.
Investment is normally at risk, and the risk in investing for immigration is especially dependent on the following two factors: Immigrating application is failed and not approved; and Investing capital is gone for nothing, or without any ROI.
To reduce the risk in investing to immigration, you must master the following points that can lead you to both in successful immigration and profitable investment.
- Immigration agency's qualification, experience and success rate over years. Quality and value is important rather than their cost.
- Invested project's reliability and sustainability: it is best to have a third party financial regulatory account, profit dividends system, and investing withdraw mechanism;
- Immigrating destination's value in the world, so even if they are small country passport programs, they must have at-least over 130 visa-free countries;
- Time is money, so the shorter the application process, the more worthwhile to apply.
- Not too harsh requirements, that means as long as the investing capital was to be proved reasonable and legitimate, why should it be too difficult to applicators?