Is school starting already?! where did the summer go?! I am a busy business woman and mom, all for prepping anything I can the night before. I guess it’s time to start thinking about some fast breakfasts for those busy school day mornings.
Want a healthy breakfast that you kids can take with them on the go? Here is one of the powered packed breakfast you can serve and still get out the door in time...
Breakfast Egg Cups
Recipe By Amber Brady
- 1 – cooking spray
- 6 large – egg
- 1/4 cup – milk
- 1/8 teaspoon – salt
- 1/8 teaspoon – black pepper, ground
- 1 medium – bell pepper, red
- 3/4 cup – spinach
- 1/4 cup – cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3/4 杯-菠菜
- 1/4 杯-车打芝士，切碎
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray and preheat oven to 375°F.
- Whisk the eggs and milk together in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper.
- Dice the bell pepper into small pieces. Stack the spinach leaves, roll them up, and slice them thin. (This method is called chiffonade.) Add the peppers, spinach, and shredded cheddar to the egg mixture.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until centers are set and no longer runny.
- Allow to cool slightly before serving.
- 用防粘喷雾处理马芬杯，预热烤炉至华氏375° 。
Extras may be stored in an air-tight container in the refrigerator for up to a week, and in a freezer-safe container in the freezer for up to a month. Microwave thawed egg cups on high for 45-60 seconds or until hot.
Perfect for back to school breakfast and you can made in no time!