Remember the extravagant Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show last year? Have you ever wondered how much these beautiful models make and are worth?
9 of the models who appeared in the 2016 show appeared on Forbes' list of the world’s 20 highest-paid models in 2016. Adriana Lima tops the list as her earnings are second to the former Angel Gisele Bundchen.
Let’s take a look at the top 9 Victoria’s Secret models who take home multi-million dollar pay cheque!
- Adriana Lima ($10.5 million) - Brazilian-born Adriana Lima is the longest-serving Victoria's Secret Angel ever. She was also the highest-earning VS model in 2016, according to Forbes.
- Kendall Jenner ($10 million) - The third highest-paid model in the world overall
- Gigi Hadid ($9 million)
- Liu Wen ($7 million)
- Alessandra Ambrosio ($5 million)
- Joan Smalls ($4.5 million)
- Lily Aldridge ($4 million)
- Taylor Hill ($4 million)
- Jasmine Tookes ($4 million)
These A list models are often seen in places like Antigua, a piece of paradise on the Caribbean. It is one of the hottest vacation spots for rich and famous models and celebrities. Wouldn’t it be a dream come true to call these beautiful Angels as your neighbour?
Perhaps it’s time to indulge yourself to spend your days with Angels on the 365 beaches of Antigua.